Linkwood Distillery

The Linkwood Distillery was built in 1821 in Elgin - Speyside region on Scotland with two stills and capacity to produce 4500 litres per year. The distillery was rebuilt and underwent further expansions over the years to increase production.

It was named after the nearby Burn of Linkwood, which supplies cooling water.

Most of the whisky produced by Linkwood Distillery is used in blends like Johny Walker and White Horse.